Wednesday, September 22, 2010

this is not a post about death

I`m going to try to run for 30 minutes straight today!!! (I`ve only run for 22 minutes with a break so far.)

Tomorrow is the first day of fall and I don`t have to go to work! We`re going thrifting and I`m going to compile a ridiculous Halloween costume. I was thinking of dressing as Lady Gaga (in a mocking, funny sort of way), but I`m afraid that it would feel like impersonating the devil to do that. And that none of my friends in Japan would let me live it down.

I might have to stay up all night finishing my essay for YoMo YaMa because I have not had a deadline in a very, very long time and it is strange.

I am looking forward to the weather changing. I love living in a place with four distinct seasons. Life is good.

If you tell me what it`s like to die, then I can tell you what it`s like to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment