Monday, December 27, 2010

happy anniversary!

Well it's official.  I've been with Zack for five years today.

It hasn't always been easy.  It hasn't been perfect.  If it were easy and perfect, it wouldn't be real.  It would be a fairy tale.  And life is so much more interesting than any fairy tale I've read.

Here are some photos in honor of our love.  

I believe this was 2006.

2007 (Dragon*Con)

2008

New Year's 2009

2009 (snow adventures in Nagano)

2009

2010 (Bali)

We were supposed to leave for Hiroshima today, but we didn't.  We sat around and relaxed.  We watched Battlestar Galactica and ate grocery store sushi.  And I finally submitted another short story!

I can't wait to see where life takes us.  I reckon that 2011 will be the year that we get married.  The year that we become Zackily or Emachary or Zackem or some other strange hybrid creature.

I hope your Christmas was filled with lots of love and deliciousness.  And that you weren't as devastatingly hungover on the day after Christmas as I was.

Here's to a new year and new adventures.  And new blog posts.  I swear.





No comments:

Post a Comment