Sunday, January 3, 2010

so long

Well, it happened again. Today I watched Zack get on a plane for Japan while I tried not to cry.

It was better than the last time we said good bye. Things are different between us in a really wonderful way. It's hard to describe but I think it's something that happens as two people work towards understanding each other. It was our four year anniversary a few days ago. I knew that I would be joining him in March and that I would be able to stay for a whole year. Our lives are becoming more joined and I am comforted.

Besides, my life has proven before that three months isn't really so long. It's barely a blink.

Here are a couple pictures of some of our last adventures in Japan for a while:



Here's to a new year, new pages filled with new words, and new discoveries. I can't wait to get started on it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment